The neuro MRI in New Jersey is provided by ImageCare Centers. The body’s natural architecture can be precisely portrayed using this non-invasive approach. Imaging and radiographic techniques for the brain, vertebrae, skull, neck, and vascular diseases are included in radiology.
Here are a few causes your doctor could suggest an MRI of the spine or brain:
- Assist in the diagnosis of problems that affect the brain, such as tumors, infarctions (a region of dead tissue caused by a disruption in blood circulation), edema (swelling), abscesses, and blood leaking (hemorrhage) caused by a burst blood vessel.
- Identify numerous spinal problems and check the spine prior to or post-operation.
- To recognize sclerosis and other comparable conditions that lead to cerebral neuronal loss.
Typical medical grounds for ordering images Of the brain
- Check for anomalies of the pituitary as a likely cause of hormonal imbalances.
- Examine the brain for brain lesions that may be producing classic symptoms including hearing problems, vertigo, headaches, weakness, or changes in vision.
Numerous neurological diseases, such as the following, can be diagnosed and treated using neuroradiology:
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia: Diagnoses for Alzheimer’s disease and dementia can be made with the use of a brain MRI by ruling out other illnesses.
- Seizures: A seizure diagnosis may be made by recognizing diseases such as abnormalities, cysts, tumors, etc.
- Alzheimer’s disease: Parkinson’s disease can be identified with a neuro MRI by ruling out conditions like stroke or brain tumor.
- Acute Brain Injury: An Imaging of the brain’s neural tissue can be utilized to determine what area of the brain was injured and the consequences of this type of concussion.
- Throat and Mouth Cancers: The body’s pass scans will aid in identifying the presence of the tumor and whether it has migrated to the adjacent lymphatic system.
- Brain and Jugular Vascular Disease: Unlike any other scan, an MRI can detect carotid artery plaque, which aids in the diagnosis of various conditions.
- vessel abnormalities: Vascular abnormalities are frequently found during fitness requirements, and the type of tumor is then confirmed by MRI.
- Spine procedures: Osteoarthritic fractures, the primary sign of spinal injury, can be found with an MRI.